WELCOME TO BEAUMONT
It is our pleasure to welcome you to Beaumont Health. Providing you with compassionate, extraordinary care every day is our mission. While it is our privilege to care for you and provide a place for healing, we also know that hospitals can be places of
unease and worry. We want to assure you that you are in good hands at Beaumont.
Your care is being provided by a team of highly skilled professionals who are committed to providing you with the best care possible by truly listening to you, respecting and caring for you as a whole person, and giving you the information you need to
make informed decisions about your care.
Planning for an inpatient stay may mean that you have a lot of questions. This welcome video will share important information with you and we encourage you to watch with your family and friends.
General Consent Form
The general consent for treatment and release of information form is used to provide information and obtain authorization from our patients and their representatives.
What to bring during your stay
When planning for your stay in the hospital, there are a few items that you may want to consider bringing:
- health insurance cards and your medication prescription cards
- list of your current medications to reconcile with your medical chart, including names, dosages, and dosing schedule
- personal items such as reading glasses, hearing aids, and dentures
- cell phone charger
- headphones or ear plugs, if you are bringing any electronic devices with sound
- toiletry items from home that would make you feel more comfortable
You should leave valuables at home, such as jewelry, large amounts of money, credit cards, electronics, or other items that may not be secured if you are away from your room.
Additional information to help you plan for your stay
- family presence and visitation information is important to share with your family and friends so they can help support you during your stay
- directions and parking instructions to your Beaumont hospital
- our hospital chaplains can ensure your emotional and spiritual needs are met during your time at one of our hospitals
- our gift shops offer a wide range of presents, personal items and snacks – including fresh flowers, jewelry, clothing, magazines, books, candy, toiletries
- you have access to interpretive services 24/7 at no personal cost to you; please let your nurse know if
you need interpretive services