It is Beaumont’s goal to provide all patients with the highest quality health care services regardless of where they live or their financial circumstances. At Beaumont, we agree that transparency about the costs of healthcare is important. We are
dedicated to helping you navigate cost and billing issues. Listed below are several resources to help you understand and compare costs.
These resources may not reflect your actual out-of-pocket costs. Actual costs vary based on different factors, such as:
- Your health insurance, such as deductibles, co-pays or coinsurance amounts, and other requirements specific to your health insurance
- Specific items or services you may need during your visit based on your medical needs, which vary and may not be accounted for by these resources
- Charges from health care providers who are not employed by Beaumont but may be involved in your medical care
- Financial aid, discounts or payment plans
- Since estimates may be based on historical data, the pricing indicated may change