Whether it's a head injury, a fractured bone or another childhood emergency, your child's health is the top priority for the pediatric-trained professionals in the dedicated Pediatric Emergency Care area at Beaumont Hospital, Troy. Every child who comes
through our doors receives advanced care from medical practitioners skilled in treating pediatric emergencies.
Pediatric Emergency Care is located inside the Emergency Center on the campus of Beaumont, Troy. This dedicated space just for children features private rooms and special programs and equipment designed with your family's comfort and safety in mind.
And if your child needs to be admitted, you'll be right where you want to be - at Beaumont.
Pediatric emergency care at Beaumont, Troy includes:
- child-friendly, soothing environment with private rooms
- designated area for children, who are kept apart from adult patients whenever possible
- preferred treatment for young patients to make families' wait times as short as possible
- easy access to the full spectrum of Beaumont Children's specialty expertise
- board-certified emergency physician supervision over all pediatric emergency care
- specially trained nurse practitioners with pediatric expertise on-site all day, every day
- board-certified pediatric hospitalists available 24/7 for emergency consultation and on site around-the-clock to provide ongoing care should your child require an overnight stay
- on-site pediatric observation and inpatient units equipped with the latest technology and staffed by highly trained, experienced pediatric professionals
- close collaboration with the Beaumont Pediatric Emergency Center in Royal Oak to enable easy transfers for the most complex cases
- special focus on pain management, patient safety, low-dose imaging protocols and early identification of high-risk patients
- easily accessible free parking