Beaumont Children’s is proud to be a member of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals,
a non-profit organization that raises funds and awareness for 170
member hospitals across the U.S. and Canada. Donations to Children’s
Miracle Networks Hospitals stay within the community where the funds are
raised to provide critical treatments and healthcare services,
pediatric medical equipment and charitable care. The efforts of
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals provide more than 32 million
treatments to kids each year.
Since 1988, Beaumont has been the only Children’s Miracle Network
Hospital in Southeast Michigan. One hundred percent of the donations
raised in Southeast Michigan stay here, within our community, to fund
exceptional programs and services, vital pediatric equipment and
scholarships for families struggling to afford care.
Beaumont depends on community support to help fund these vital
services. Special events and grassroots fundraisers are conducted
year-round through a coalition of corporate sponsors, media partners and
local businesses working together to help kids battle against illnesses
in our community.
Children’s Miracle Networks Hospitals help kids of every age and
background to overcome disease, injury and illness. These 170 hospitals
are on the front lines of research, education and outreach programs.
Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals has raised more than $5
billion, most of it $1 at a time through the charity’s Miracle Balloon
Donating to CMN
Thanks for your interest in Children's Miracle Network Hospitals at Beaumont Children's. Your donation to CMN supports many programs and services including:
- $25 purchases a plush Beau the Bear, a gift that is given to each child for comfort
- $25 provides a student heart check, diagnosing potential problems, especially in athletes
- $100 provides therapy services for children with autism and their families
- $250 purchases a special red wagon used to transport children throughout the hospital as needed.
- $250 purchases a pediatric cancer infusion chair for a child’s comfort during treatment
- $500 purchases a customized therapy bike for a child with special needs