Beaumont Children’s is proud to be a member of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, a non-profit organization that raises funds and awareness for 170
member hospitals across the U.S. and Canada. Donations to Children’s Miracle Networks Hospitals stay within the community where the funds are raised to provide critical treatments and health care services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable
care. The efforts of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals provide more than 32 million treatments to kids each year.
Since 1988, Beaumont Children's has been the only Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Southeast Michigan. One hundred percent of the donations raised in Southeast Michigan stay here, within our community, to fund exceptional programs
and services, vital pediatric equipment and scholarships for families struggling to afford care.
Beaumont depends on community support to help fund these vital services. Events and promotions are conducted year-round through a coalition of corporate sponsors,
media partners and local businesses working together to help kids battle against illnesses in our community. View our impact report to learn
how the money raised supported local children.
Children’s Miracle Networks Hospitals help kids of every age and background to overcome disease, injury and illness. These 170 hospitals are on the front lines of research, education and outreach programs. Since 1983, Children’s Miracle Network
Hospitals has raised more than $5 billion, most of it $1 at a time through the charity’s Miracle Balloon icon.
Learn more about the many programs of Child Life Services funded by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Children’s Miracle Network Grant Awards Spring/Summer 2021
Donations from corporate partners, the community and Beaumont employees made it possible to award $1 million to support more than 60 pediatric programs throughout the Beaumont Health system in March 2021.
Initiatives are identified by Beaumont pediatric nurses, physicians and clinical leaders as they work everyday to enhance and deliver compassionate, exceptional care to patients.
Children’s Miracle Network Grants positively impact more than 200,000 children annually.
CMN Partners Support Beaumont Health During Pandemic
As the number of COVID-19 patients in Michigan continues to rise, local Children’s Miracle Network Partners are dedicated to going above and beyond to support Beaumont Health’s fight against this pandemic. Our generous partners have donated
everything from personal protective equipment, hot meals and snacks to iPads, Tablets, and essential supplies! Please join us in recognizing the companies who are supporting our healthcare heroes and our community during this unprecedented time.
- Marriott International - donated 38,300 N95 masks, 29,100 disposable thermometers, 1,100 pairs of gloves and 1,000 surgical masks, and lunches for frontline workers
- Wahlburgers - donated free meals to front line employees, a food truck, 500 iPads to keep patients connected to their loved ones and Mark Wahlberg spoke out on Instagram about Beaumont
Health’s continuous efforts and need for support
- Speedway - donated 3,500 snacks and drinks, 7,000 N95 masks and 3,000 surgical masks to support our front-line hospital staff
- Great Lakes Ace Hardware - donated 50 N95 masks, 3,600 Dots Pretzel candy bars, 240 bags of Dots pretzels, 480 pairs of fuzzy socks, and materials for pediatric patient mosaic project
- Costco Wholesale - donated over 15,000 individual snacks for front-line staff
- Walmart and Sam’s Club - donated over $600 of snacks and water to ensure front line employees were fed and stay hydrated
- Walmart Foundation - donated $25,000 to support Beaumont’s COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Dairy Queen - donated Dilly Bars for staff and 10 Tablets to keep patients connected with loved ones
- Panda Express - Donated 350 meals to frontline employees and offering a 10% discount to all healthcare workers and first responders through December 31, 2020 when they present their badge
- RE/MAX - donated a PSA on iHeart Radio
- Lake Michigan Credit Union - donated 7,000 shoe covers to help protect front line staff
- Our Credit Union - donated meals for front line employees
- Meijer Woodward Corner Market - is donating lunch from their food truck for the entire month of April
- New Order Coffee - donated 50 bags of coffee to Beaumont Hospital staff
- Rite Aid Foundation - donated $27,777 to Beaumont Children’s in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
"All of us at Beaumont are humbled by the enormous outpouring of support from so many members of the community during this unprecedented time of crisis. They have stepped forward with great kindness and compassion, contributing masks, gloves and other
vital supplies to protect our front-line caregivers as well as our patients. Others have given very generously with cash contributions that will help us with everything from treatment and testing to acquiring much-needed equipment such as ventilators.
Truly, everyone who has given has helped make a difference for our COVID-19 patients, their families and our caregivers, and we are deeply grateful.” - Margaret Cooney Casey, President, Beaumont Health Foundation
Donating to CMN
Thank you for your interest in Children's Miracle Network Hospitals at Beaumont Children's! Your donation to CMN supports many programs and service that: Help kids with autism spectrum disorders connect with family and the world; Help kids take their
first step; Help a child say their first word or communicate directly for the first time; or Help a child manage and improve the outcome of a cancer diagnosis.
Below are some of the specific support a donation can cover:
- $25 provides a student heart check, diagnosing potential problems, especially in athletes
- $30 provides a diabetes program kit for a child
- $50 provides a hospital visit for a child from a pet therapy dog
- $100 provides therapy services for children with autism and their families
- $250 purchases a pediatric cancer infusion chair for a child’s comfort during treatment
- $300 purchases a blue-tooth stethoscope to record a child’s heartbeat as a keepsake for families experiencing the loss of a child.
- $1,000 helps to purchase a customized therapy bike for a child with special needs. Watch a video from Bike Day 2021.
Upcoming campaigns and partner events
At participating locations throughout metro Detroit and Southeast Michigan:
Great Clips Campaign
October 1 - 31
Speedway MSU v UofM Promotion
October 14 - 16
Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day
Valvoline Instant Oil Change Balloon Campaign
November 1 - 30
Extra Life Game Day
Speedway Veteran’s Day Celebration
November 10 & 11
104.3 WOMC Turn Up the Miracles Radiothon
Ace Hardware Holiday Round-Up Campaign
November 26 - December 31
Speedway Giving Campaign
November 26 - December 31