At Beaumont, our cancer specialists are among the most highly-skilled and best-trained medical professionals in the world. The cancer specialists and sub-specialists at Beaumont work collaboratively to provide the best in personalized care. Our experience
and expertise helps diagnose and treat even the most difficult types of cancer.
Beaumont’s Cancer Program
Beaumont's Cancer Program is nationally recognized for successful treatment of cancers using the latest technologies including
- the most sophisticated and detailed diagnostic and advanced treatment resources, including 3-D, computer-assisted surgery and radiation treatments with pinpoint accuracy
- robotic, minimally invasive and organ-saving procedures
- Radiation oncology using an Elekta Synergy Accelerator, a multi-functional linear accelerator with intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- state of the art high-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy, resulting in faster treatment and recovery
- daVinci surgical robot for gynecological and urological cancers
- advanced technologies and board-certified oncologists
Awards and Distinctions
The Beaumont Cancer Program has earned a variety of designations and is affiliated with many prestigious organizations including
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Accreditation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (Dearborn, Farmington Hills, Grosse Pointe, Royal Oak and Troy hospitals)
- American Cancer Society
- Blue Distinction Center for Complex and Rare Cancers (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- National Cancer Institute
- State of Michigan Central Cancer Registry
Beaumont offers you several multidisciplinary programs to diagnose and treat cancer. These clinics provide a comprehensive and integrated clinical, academic and research approach to the delivery of oncology services, benefiting our patients
and the communities we serve.
Compassion – a key part of Beaumont Cancer care.
While our medical teams offer you the best cancer treatments available, we also provide you with individualized care. We're your partner in this fight, and we will ensure that you and your family receive the utmost compassion throughout your treatment
and follow-up care.
Cancer Survivorship Program
The Cancer Survivorship Program was developed with you in mind, and will partner with patients and their health care providers to promote
optimized health and healing of mind, body and spirit. We will support patients, caregivers and families through integrative practices and education before, during and beyond treatment.