Life-Saving Emergency Care Close to Home
You don't settle when it comes to life's important decisions: your home, your job, your education. So why settle when it comes to your family's health?
With several emergency rooms, Beaumont saves more lives, in more locations, than any other system in Southeast Michigan. Rest assured that the hospital closest to home provides all the care you need, with Beaumont doctors in every specialty standing by.
When you enter our doors, we are ready with extraordinary care, around the clock. Beaumont is Michigan’s preferred destination for emergency care, providing access to:
- Renovation, expansion and Level I trauma center at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak: Royal Oak is the only Level I trauma center in Oakland and Macomb counties. That rating means fellowship-trained doctors and other
providers are always available, ready to provide complete care for any injury. A major renovation and expansion project was completed in February 2019, making the patient experience more private, more comfortable and more efficient, while maintaining
extraordinary high-quality care.
- LifeFlight of Michigan: Anytime day or night, our LifeFlight of Michigan can transport patients to Royal Oak’s Level I trauma center. This service
is available at any hospital in the area, Beaumont or otherwise. The most advanced life-saving care is only minutes away.
- Advanced pediatric emergency care: All Beaumont emergency centers are equipped to provide care for children. In Royal Oak, we handle the most severe pediatric
emergencies in a child-friendly environment. Top providers with pediatric emergency medicine training are on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Children are routinely transferred here from across Southeast Michigan to get the care they need.
- More comfort, plus the latest technology: To serve a growing population, we have recently remodeled several of our emergency rooms to include larger and brighter waiting areas and upgraded technology. We plan to continue these efforts
at additional hospitals to provide you with the best care possible.
- Efficient care: Each of our emergency rooms offers programs to minimize wait times and get you the treatment you need as quickly as possible.