Life-Saving Emergency Care Close to Home
You don't settle when it comes to life's important decisions: your home, your job, your education. So why settle when it comes to your family's health?
With several emergency rooms, Beaumont saves more lives, in more locations, than any other system in Southeast Michigan. Rest assured that the hospital closest to home provides all the care you need, with Beaumont doctors in every specialty standing by.
When you enter our doors, we are ready with extraordinary care, around the clock. Our doctors and caregivers have created a safe and secure environment.
Beaumont is Michigan’s preferred destination for emergency care, providing access to:
- Renovation, expansion and Level I trauma center at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak: Stuart H. Blanck Emergency Center is the only Level I trauma center in Oakland and Macomb counties. That rating means fellowship-trained
doctors and other providers are always available, ready to provide complete care for any injury. A major renovation and expansion project was completed in February 2019, making the patient experience more private, more comfortable and more efficient,
while maintaining extraordinary high-quality care.
- LifeFlight of Michigan Anytime day or night, our LifeFlight of Michigan can transport patients to Stuart H. Blanck Emergency Center's Level I trauma center in Royal Oak. This service
is available at any hospital in the area, Beaumont or otherwise. The most advanced life-saving care is only minutes away.
- Advanced pediatric emergency care: All Beaumont emergency centers are equipped to provide care for children. At the Stuart H. Blanck Emergency Center in Royal
Oak, we handle the most severe pediatric emergencies in a child-friendly environment. Top providers with pediatric emergency medicine training are on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Children are routinely transferred here from across Southeast
Michigan to get the care they need.
- Accredited geriatric care: All Beaumont emergency centers provide compassionate, extraordinary care to seniors. Stuart H. Blanck Emergency Center at Beaumont, Royal Oak is one of just a handful of emergency centers in the state to
prioritize care for the oldest and most vulnerable patients, achieving Level 2 Geriatric Department Accreditation from the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- More comfort, plus the latest technology: To serve a growing population, we have recently remodeled several of our emergency rooms to include larger and brighter waiting areas and upgraded technology. We plan to continue these efforts
at additional hospitals to provide you with the best care possible.
- Efficient care: Each of our emergency rooms offers programs to minimize wait times and get you the treatment you need as quickly as possible.