Beaumont Children’s offers a unique comprehensive and multidisciplinary environment for the care of pediatric ear, nose and throat conditions. Our pediatric otolaryngologists are specially trained in the latest techniques for the medical
and surgical care of children.
We offer advanced pediatric otolaryngology treatment options using lasers, endoscopy and other equipment that allows surgeons to perform procedures more precisely and with fewer complications. The care your child will receive at Beaumont Children's
is outstanding because of the advanced, state-of-the-art Ghesquiere Children's Center for Surgery, which features specialized pediatric anesthesiologists and nurses that provide a safe and comforting environment.
Our pediatric otolaryngologists are recognized experts in medical and surgical treatments of:
- Otitis Media (ear infections)
- Cholesteatoma and other chronic ear problems
- Hearing loss and deafness disorders
- Dizziness and balance
- Facial nerve injuries or paralysis
- Nasal obstructions and deformities
- Sinusitis (sinus infections)
- Hyper Epistaxis or nose bleeds
- Adenoid and tonsil hypertrophy or infections
- Vocal cord paralysis
- Hyper-nasal speech
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux
Speech and Language
Craniofacial and Plastics
- Cleft lip and palate
- Congenital abnormalities of the ear
- Traumatic injuries to the head and neck
A few specialized surgeries performed by our ENT specialists include:
- Coblation Tonsillectomy
- Image-guided endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Laser-assisted ear surgery
- Hearing implant surgery
Pediatric otolaryngology surgeries are performed at the Ghesquiere Center for Children’s Surgery, which offers specialized teams, including pediatric anesthesiologists, who handle only children’s surgeries. The center provides a child-friendly,
soothing environment for your child.
Beaumont ear, nose and throat doctors are proven leaders, having produced multiple publications about pediatric hearing reconstruction and surgery, management of dizziness, as well as laryngeal and head and neck diseases. In addition, they have developed
hearing implants, reconstruction skull base implants, and intraoperative cranial nerve monitoring.