Beaumont Children's pediatricians provide the most advanced care for the ones who matter most. Whether it's a common cold or a complex childhood medical condition, a Beaumont pediatrician or family medicine physician conveniently located near you has
the experience and commitment to become a valuable partner in your child's health.
When it's serious, these doctors collaborate closely with Beaumont Children's specialists in nearly every pediatric medical and surgical subspecialty. And with a Beaumont pediatrician, if your child ever needs to be admitted, you'll be right where you
want to be, at Beaumont Children's.
At Beaumont, your child will have access to the latest technology and facilities, innovative programs and some of the finest medical minds from across the country. Time after time, Beaumont has been rated the most preferred hospital in Southeast Michigan
- for doctors, for nurses, for surgery and for overall quality of care.
More About Beaumont Children's
At Beaumont Children's, offering the most advanced care doesn't just mean connecting your family with internationally recognized physicians utilizing the latest technology and procedures. Whether your relationship with us begins in a pediatrician's office
or even in our pediatric emergency center, we're committed to making your child feel welcome and comfortable every step of the way.
Our highly trained doctors, nurses and other pediatric professionals take a family-centric approach to care, including in dedicated pediatric units in Royal Oak and at Beaumont Hospital, Troy, and at our state-of-the-art Ghesquiere Family Center for Children's
Surgery. We also treat children at our other hospitals and outpatient locations, as well as affiliated physician offices throughout the region.
Beaumont Children's is a member of the Children's Hospital Association, a testament to our commitment to the highest standards of pediatric care. We are also proud to be the only Southeast Michigan affiliate of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Beaumont Children's by the Numbers
- More than 200,000 infants, children and teens cared for every year
- 80,000-square-foot William & Marie Carls Children's Medical Center
- Nearly 80,000 pediatric emergency and after hours clinic visits annually
- Nearly 11,000 pediatric surgeries performed each year
- More than 17,000 babies delivered annually
- 5,500 admissions annually
- 4,000-square-foot Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Garden
- More than 300 affiliated pediatricians throughout Southeast Michigan
- Children from nearly 200 communities across Michigan and around the world cared for annually
- 191 inpatient, NICU and PICU beds across the system
- More than 100 pediatric subspecialists
- Hundreds of dedicated nurses and allied staff members