How Beaumont is keeping you safe with a clean, secure environment for care
While we expect to continue caring for COVID-19 patients in designated areas of our hospitals for some time, we’ve taken extra steps to provide you the health care services you need in a safe environment.
In our new reality, you’ll notice some changes in how we provide care, to make it safe for everyone.
- All patients, visitors and employees will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering our hospitals and outpatient centers.
- Everyone will be given a face mask, regardless of whether they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you remove personal gloves and instead use the hand sanitizing stations available throughout the facility.
- Our team members have personal protective equipment, such as ear loop masks, n95 masks and face shields, depending on their role and the type of care they are providing.
- Everyone, including our team members, is limiting their contact with others. This means that most patients will not have visitors or companions for their visit. And throughout your visit, the number of Beaumont team members you interact with will be limited to only those necessary.
- Appointments will be staggered through the day to minimize the number of people in an area, and chairs in public spaces will be spaced to allow for social distancing.
- We’ve created separate spaces to care for our COVID-19 patients, and we’ve designated other areas for patients who need to be hospitalized but do not have COVID-19.
- We continue to regularly disinfect and clean our sites.
We want you to feel safe at Beaumont, because you are. If you’re worried, please talk with your doctor or caregiver; they will understand.
Along with the high quality, expert care you’ve come to expect from Beaumont, you can continue to expect a clean, safe environment and an experienced team ready to serve you. Your health and safety are always our top priority.