Beaumont’s Women’s Urology Center offers extensive female urology care for a number of conditions including bladder dysfunction, pelvic pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, interstitial cystitis and sexual dysfunction.
When you choose the Women’s Urology Center, you will be seen by experts who offer innovative treatments including specialized physical therapy and advanced, minimally invasive procedures. Our board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians, certified women’s health nurse practitioner, and certified nurse midwife work to ensure you are comfortable and well taken care of.
At the Women’s Urology Center at Beaumont, you can expect:
- decreased urinary urgency and frequency
- less incontinence (leaking)
- diminished pain
- improved quality of life
- a better understanding of your condition and symptoms
- options for treatment, including innovative treatments and therapies only available at Beaumont
- improved sexual function
- a holistic approach to care
The center also offers:
- Beaumont’s nationally renowned pelvic floor physical therapy program, which offers proven treatments designed for women’s urological issues
- comprehensive integrative medicine services, including medical massage, guided imagery and reiki therapy
- support from a psychologist who provides appropriate therapies to help you understand and manage the psychological aspects of your health and well being
- leading-edge clinical research, including trials to evaluate new treatment options for interstitial cystitis, pelvic floor dysfunction, vulvar pain, sexual function, overactive bladder symptoms and more