No matter the urological problem you face, Beaumont Health is here for you. We lead the way in treating the conditions that impact your quality of life. Doctors from around the globe come to study the latest treatments with Beaumont urologists. We offer:
- Advanced minimally invasive techniques: To minimize your discomfort and speed recovery, we use advanced technologies like robotic-assisted surgery. Our endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures use special instruments for smaller incisions, or none at all.
- Treatments for all urology conditions: We cover a range of urologic specialties, including pediatric urology. We bring the same combination of innovation and compassion to each area we treat:
- Women’s urology: 1 in 3 women have a urological problem. Beaumont urologists and urogynecologists understand your unique needs, including the overlap between urology and gynecology. We pioneered an acupuncture-like treatment for overactive bladder, as well as pudendal nerve stimulation, a unique approach to managing pelvic pain.
- Men’s urology: We treat the entire range of men’s urologic problems, including prostate cancer and sexual health issues such as erectile dysfunction and testosterone deficiency.
- Incontinence and other bladder problems: From Botox injections to relieving stress incontinence with adult stem cells, Beaumont urologists have developed new bladder control treatments.
- Urethral conditions: We specialize in treating conditions associated with the urethra, from benign (but uncomfortable) conditions to urethral cancer.
- Kidney stones: To help you recover faster, we use the latest minimally invasive approaches to treat kidney stones. Options include laser treatment and shock wave lithotripsy (SWL), which breaks up large stones with sound waves.
Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Pain at the Women’s Urology Center
The Women’s Urology Center at Royal Oak offers the latest treatments and most advanced help for women diagnosed with urological conditions. Women come to us from around the country for treatment. We offer:
- Leading-edge clinical research: We are always advancing treatment for you, including offering trials to evaluate new options for chronic bladder pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, vulvar pain, sexual function and overactive bladder.
- Pelvic floor physical therapy: The center is home to Beaumont’s nationally renowned pelvic floor physical therapy program, which offers proven treatments.
- Comfort, compassion and understanding: Urological problems can be embarrassing and frustrating. When you come to the center, we help you better understand the condition and figure out a treatment plan that works for you and your family.
- Complete support: You receive innovative treatment, such as specialized physical therapy and minimally invasive procedures. Our team includes board-certified, fellowship-trained doctors and a certified nurse-midwife, psychologist and massage therapist.