A wide variety of services provided through school-based & school-linked programs
General Medical Services
The Beaumont Teen Health Centers are located in schools or conveniently located near schools on a major bus line. These locations make it easy for young people to access quality healthcare services without missing class or causing a parent to miss work.
Healthcare services are available to youth ages 10-21; special education students receive services through age 26.
Available services include:
Through a variety of innovative and award-winning programs, the Beaumont Teen Health Centers help young people make healthy choices.
- Peer education programs related to nutrition and fitness, substance abuse, violence, sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy prevention
- Presentations by Teen Center staff and teen peer educators to school, community, religious, professional and parent groups on topics such as:
- Alcohol, tobacco and other drug prevention
- Nutrition, fitness and obesity prevention
- HIV/AIDS prevention and risk reduction
- Adolescent development and other health topics
- Violence prevention
- After-school and summer youth programs – giving teens healthy ways to spend their free time
- Health insurance outreach, education and application assistance
Mental Health/Counseling Services
The Beaumont Teen Health Centers offer a wide variety of mental health/counseling services designed to help teens and young adults face the many challenges in their lives – addiction, violence, grief, depression, abuse.
Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Available now to anyone ages 12 and older by appointment only
To make an appointment, call a location near you:
Teen Health Center Locations
Beaumont has Teen Health Centers located in various cities throughout southeast Michigan: