A wide range of information related to cancer prevention, detection,
treatment and rehabilitation is available at our Cancer Resource
Services and information include:
- Counseling for patients, caregivers, and families.
- Skilled staff members including nurse navigators, social workers, dietitians and pastoral care.
- Information on cancer diseases and related blood conditions
- Updated listings and newsletters from support groups and foundations
- Human anatomy models for hands-on learning
- Free educational pamphlets from many sources including the National
Cancer Institute, the American Cancer Society and the Leukemia and
- Books, videos and audiotapes for loan