Specialized Orthopedic Care for Healthy Bones and Joints
From minimally invasive joint replacements to spine surgery and sports medicine, Beaumont Health is Michigan’s preferred destination for orthopedics. Our nationally recognized orthopedic specialists work to get you back to an active lifestyle. We offer:
- Recognized excellence: U.S. News & World Report places Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, among the nation’s top 20 orthopedic programs. The hospital also recently earned the top ranking in Michigan. That standard of excellence extends across our network, ensuring you receive advanced care.
- More orthopedic specialists in more places: Beaumont is here for you, whether you need pain management, physical therapy or surgery. Our board-certified doctors are trained in every orthopedic sub-specialty: hip and knee replacement, spine, shoulder, hand/foot/ankle, trauma, sports medicine and pediatrics.
- Destination for joint replacement: When you are in pain, you want doctors with the most experience to perform your joint replacement surgery. We replace more than 8,500 joints a year, topping nearly every other health system in the country. We use the latest minimally invasive techniques to reduce pain and speed recovery.
- Latest in research and innovation: We always strive for better results for our patients, leading the way in several areas of orthopedic research and treatment:
- Teaching: Surgeons from around the country come to our Applebaum Simulation Learning Institute to learn the latest surgical techniques from Beaumont doctors.
- Artificial joint technology: We collect worn-out replacement joints, then study them to provide manufacturers with feedback. By doing so, Beaumont researchers help patients achieve better, longer-lasting results.
- Pediatric orthopedics: Beaumont Children’s orthopedic surgeons are nationally recognized for performing challenging surgeries. We host international studies and meetings on hip reconstruction and preservation in younger patients.
Take Control of Your Joint Pain
If you start to feel aches and pains, consider coming to an educational seminar like Joint Class 101. A panel of Beaumont orthopedic specialists lead this free class. Learn about the causes of joint pain. Discuss treatment options, including care you can do at home, medications, physical therapy and joint replacement surgery. Register today.