At the Ian Jackson Craniofacial & Cleft Palate Clinic, we don't just change a face. We change a life.
Beaumont Children's Ian Jackson Craniofacial and Cleft Palate Clinic brings together medical specialists in one clinic location to provide integrated medical care for children born with craniofacial conditions, such as cleft lip or palate, as well as
adults with facial deformities from various causes.
The clinic is one of only a few in Michigan to receive approval from the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association and Cleft Palate Foundation as a both a Cleft Palate Team and a Craniofacial Team.
Treating a Full Range of Craniofacial Disorders
Craniofacial and Cleft Palate Specialists
Assessing and treating patients with craniofacial, cleft lip and/or
cleft palate conditions is a complex process that requires the
coordination and participation of many medical specialists. At the Ian
Jackson Craniofacial and Cleft Palate Clinic, our highly trained team of
craniofacial and cleft palate specialists will:
- evaluate an individual's condition
- conduct necessary tests (endoscopic, acoustic, radiologic)
- make treatment recommendations
- coordinate all diagnostics and care
- perform surgery, if necessary
- provide ongoing medical care
- maintain long-term clinical outcome records