Beaumont’s Atrial Fibrillation Clinics, located in Royal Oak and Troy, offer the most advanced, innovative treatment approaches through a specially trained, multidisciplinary team. Each person’s atrial fibrillation (a-fib) affects them differently, and our physicians collaborate to create a customized treatment plan designed specifically to treat your symptoms and risk factors. As one of the highest volume centers in the state, you can be assured that the physicians at Beaumont’s a-fib program are leading experts in treating even the most complex cases.
Our atrial fibrillation program offers:
- the latest minimally invasive approaches to treat a-fib
- a multidisciplinary team to coordinate treatment and follow-up care, including a nurse clinician and electrophysiologist (a physician who specializes in treating heart arrhythmias)
- the most advanced surgical approaches for treating a-fib, including the minimally invasive robotic procedure (MAZE) that Beaumont pioneered in Michigan
- access to numerous clinical trials for the latest treatments and advances in a-fib
- educational information for both you and your family
Who should visit Beaumont’s Atrial Fibrillation Clinic?
Our physicians are always available for consultation about your a-fib. A visit to the Atrial Fibrillation Clinic is ideal for patients who are:
- diagnosed with a-fib and not responding well to current medications or treatments
- high-risk and need specialized treatment
- seeking innovative treatment options
- looking for a second opinion