Advanced Surgical Care for Aortic Disease
The Beaumont Aortic Center in Royal Oak treats complex stable or urgent aortic disease with the latest, most advanced aortic surgery options, including minimally invasive procedures. Nationally recognized experts treat patients with:
Expert team with the latest technology
The Beaumont Aortic Center team approach to aortic surgery and related treatment plans includes the expertise of:
- Cardiovascular and vascular surgeons, and cardiac anesthesiologists for high-level procedures.
- Cardiologists focused on pre-procedure assessment of cardiovascular risk factors, long-term. patient care and management, and communication with referring physicians.
- Cardiologists with expertise in advanced imaging and radiology, to clearly “see” and assess aortic disease.
- Interventional radiologists for spinal drain assessments and procedures.
- Genetic counselors to evaluate potential genetic components of aortic disease and conditions in patients and, possibly, their families.
The result is a treatment plan tailored to each patient’s unique condition, with access to multiple clinical trials. The on-site, hybrid operating room – the Suzanne and Herbert Tyner Center for Cardiovascular Interventions – is equipped with the latest technology for both endovascular and open surgical procedures, as well as a conscious sedation option for some procedures to be performed without a breathing tube.
For appointments and referrals, patients or physicians may call 248-551-0366.