Specialized Care for Your Heart
Our specialists, hospitals and advanced care are now available in more southeast Michigan locations than ever before. We help you feel better and protect your heart by offering:
- Recognized excellence near your home and work: U.S. News & World Report has ranked our hospitals in Royal Oak and Troy among the nation’s top cardiac and heart surgery programs. That excellence extends across our network, ensuring you receive
- Innovation that saves and improves lives: As leader in research, we seek better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat heart disease. We developed tests and treatments used around the world, and continue to innovate on your behalf. Recent regional and
national milestones at Beaumont include:
- Minimally invasive approaches: Surgical or catheter-based treatments help you avoid open-heart surgery, while shortening hospital stays, speeding recovery and improving health.
- Options for critically ill patients: Newer treatments provide possibilities and hope for more severe disease.
- All the care you need: We treat all heart and vascular conditions, from the simple to the complex. Services range from classes and screenings to detailed evaluations and sophisticated treatments. Cardiac rehabilitation is tailored to your needs and
overseen by a doctor. Top emergency care means rapid treatment for stroke and heart attack.