Thank you for considering liver transplantation at Beaumont.
We realize that you will be receiving a great deal of new information and that you will have many questions and concerns. We hope the following information will be helpful in answering questions related to liver transplantation.
Liver Transplant Referral Form (PDF)
Liver Transplant: What You Need to Know (PDF)
This booklet will help you understand the following information:
- what liver failure is
- what are the different types of liver transplants
- who can get a liver transplant/criteria for liver transplant waitlist candidacy
- what is the surgical procedure
- potential medical risks
- additional resources and information
Life After Liver Transplant (PDF)
Financial Handbook (PDF)
This booklet is a helpful reference to explain the costs associated with liver transplantation such as"
- transplant evaluation and testing
- transplant surgery
- hospital stay
- follow-up care after your transplant surgery
- laboratory testing and X-rays