Beaumont Health is proud to provide sponsorship support for community events that improve the health and wellness of the residents of metropolitan Detroit. Beaumont’s sponsorship of community events that advance our mission to provide extraordinary health care will support social service or charitable organizations that are tax-exempt, non-profit Section 501 (c) (3) and 501 (c) (4) organizations, and are in our combined service area including the city of Detroit in the following categories:
- Events and organizations that relate to health promotion, wellness and disease prevention
- Events that support community engagement, education, diversity and cultural arts relating to improving the patient experience at our eight hospital locations or our strategic community or philanthropic mission
- Events and organizations that help Beaumont Health attain Community Health Needs Assessment goals
Beaumont Health Sponsorship and Donation Committee will not support:
- individual public and/or individual private schools
- religious activities, in whole or in part for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine and/or a single church, synagogue or religious institution
- sports organizations at any level
- golf outings
- candidates for office
- travel costs
- capital campaigns
- multi-year pledges
- sponsorship outside of our combined service area: Macomb, Oakland and Wayne County; and the city of Detroit
- organizations hosting events seeking fundraising support from Beaumont Health employees, corporate suppliers or executive leaders
All sponsorship and donation requests must be submitted using the single point application below. Requests must be submitted to the Beaumont Health Sponsorship and Donation Committee a minimum of 60 days prior to the event or publication deadline. Sponsorship applications are reviewed every other month by a cross-functional leadership team.
Critical dates for submission:
|For Events After|| ||Submission Deadline|| ||Committee Review Date|
Thank you for considering Beaumont Health as your community partner.
You may complete the online application below for partnership consideration.