About Our Program
Designed by medical experts in weight management, nutrition, exercise physiology and behavior management, the program is customized for you.
Your program may include:
- Medical monitoring by a health care provider
- Food plans, meal replacements and nutritional supplements
- Individual sessions with a dietitian and exercise physiologist
- Individual sessions with a licensed psychologist and/or counselor trained in weight management behavior modification
- Support groups
- Cooking and nutrition classes to support your new healthy living goals
Achieving a healthy weight is not always about what you lose. Sometimes, it’s about what you gain.
Imagine losing 40 pounds and keeping it off. Imagine lowering your risks for certain diseases, while also looking and feeling better than ever.
Sound impossible? It’s not. With our program, you can achieve weight loss, maintain a healthy weight and resolve or prevent serious health conditions, including:
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Bone and joint conditions
- Sleep apnea
- Many cancers
Beaumont’s Medical Weight Loss Specialists
Your support won’t end when you achieve your weight loss goals; you’ll continue to have access to free weekly support groups and individual sessions with our dietitians and exercise physiologists.
Cost of Weight Loss Program
Many Beaumont weight control services are covered by insurance. The program can be tailored to fit your budget. More information on what you will pay here.
Does it really work?
Yes! In a published study, patients who took part in the Beaumont Weight Control program lost an average of 47 pounds in 20 weeks. On average, the weight loss at four years is also 47 pounds. The results have been repeated in thousands of patients who
have participated in our program since it began more than 30 years ago.
The secret to this success really isn’t a secret at all. We don’t prescribe a fad diet. It works because it is a lifestyle change that is guided by medical experts who will help you understand your barriers to weight loss, including:
- Your triggers for overeating
- How to overcome your weight loss challenges
- How to manage stress more effectively
- How to cope with cravings and increase accountability for your health
Take the first step in your weight loss program by attending a free informational seminar where you’ll meet our staff and learn more about what the program can do for you.
Watch the weight control program seminar online or reserve your in person spot by calling 888-899-4600 and
visiting our classes page to register.