Are your aching legs slowing you down? You could be a candidate for vein ablation services through the Beaumont Vein Centers. Answer the following questions to learn if your aching legs can be relieved.
1. Do you experience any of the following symptoms in either or both legs?
- swelling of ankles or feet
- ulcers/cracking skin
- restless legs
- bulging or prominent veins
- visible varicose or spider veins
2. Are your symptoms worse with long periods of standing?
3. Do you elevate your legs to relieve discomfort?
4. Have you had any prior trauma or surgery to your legs?
5. Have you ever had a clot in your legs?
6. Have you ever had a clot in your lungs?
7. Have you ever worn support stockings prescribed by a doctor?
8. Do you have a family history of vein problems?
9. Do you have varicose or spider veins?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for vein ablation services at the Beaumont Vein Centers. These procedures can eliminate the pain and discomfort of your spider and varicose veins.