If you're one of the more than 50 million people who travel abroad each year, you may need to take precautions against a variety of diseases, infectious agents and environmental extremes that can inconvenience you or make you ill.
A service of Beaumont, InterHealth provides comprehensive medical care to today's global traveler. From the most up-to-date country-specific information about worldwide disease problems and potential health hazards to post-travel evaluation and treatment, we'll assist you in taking the proper measures before, during and after you travel abroad.
Travel Health Services
- pre-travel evaluation and counseling
- on-trip prevention and management
- post-travel evaluation and treatment
- immunizations and validations of official certificate of vaccination
- disease prevention guidelines
- health insurance information
Making an Appointment
Begin your pre-trip planning for international travel with a visit to one of our 2 locations, Royal Oak and Farmington Hills. You will be provided with helpful information, required vaccinations and customized information to ensure your good health. We recommend you make an appointment at least 4 - 6 weeks prior to departure.
- Royal Oak: 248-551-0495 (Travel Packet is required to be completed & returned before an appointment can be scheduled.)
- Farmington Hills: 248-471-8920
Please email, fax, or mail your forms before your appointment. This allows us to give you the best and most current information for your travel needs.