Welcome to the Ministrelli Women's Heart Center
We know that early detection and diagnosis are key to defeating the number one killer of women - heart disease.
Almost one out of every three women will die of heart disease. At the Ministrelli Women's Heart Center, Beaumont Health System's physicians and specialists help women just like you, your mother and future generations of women live healthy lives and beat these odds.
Created with the generous philanthropy of J. Peter and Florine Ministrelli, the Ministrelli Women's Heart Center at Beaumont, Royal Oak is the first center in Michigan dedicated to the detection, prevention and treatment of heart disease in women.
The Ministrelli Women's Heart Center is a state-of-the-art facility with:
- on-site diagnostic capabilities for heart disease in women including stress tests, EKGs and echocardiograms (heart ultrasounds)
- exam rooms that are comfortable and warm
- dedicated staff trained specifically in women's heart disease issues
- physicians, nurse practitioner, registered dietician, medical technicians and an exercise physiologist
Goals of the Ministrelli Women's Heart Center:
- educate women about the prevalence of heart disease and its risks
- identify women at risk for heart disease
- work together with each woman to improve her cardiac risk factor profile
Heart disease kills more women each year than cancer. At the Ministrelli Women's Heart Center, you can learn how to protect yourself from heart disease.
Learn more about the Ministrelli Women's Heart Center by viewing our frequently asked questions.
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment: