Guiding Hearts (or Take Heart) Support Group are free, patient-led group, aimed at providing education and support for adult cardiac patients and their families.
Every month guest speakers will discuss a different topic, related to heart disease, followed by open group questions and discussion.
Meeting Locations and Times
Our Take Heart Support Group is held at Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills:
- Classroom 2 West
- Mar. 24 & Apr. 28; 4th Tuesday of every month, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 947-521-8342.
Guiding Heart Support Group (Royal Oak) meets at the Beaumont Health Center:
- Classroom 1 & 2
- Thursday, March 12; Cardiopulmonary Interactions of Exercise, Dr. Nair, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 14; Nutrition and Heart Disease, Lindsay Beresh MEd, RD, CDE, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 9; Atrial Fibrillation, Claire Steffers RN, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 14
- Thursday, July 9
- Thursday, September 10
- Thursday, November 12
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 248-655-5750.
Guiding Hearts Support Group (Troy) meet at Beaumont Medical Park, Sterling Heights:
- Dates: 3/18, Guided Imagery
- Time: 4:30 p.m.
- Cardiopulmonary Conference Room located in Phase 3 Cardiopulmonary Gym in the Rehabilitation and Dialysis Center.
- June 17 - Topic TBD
- September 16 - Topic TBD
- November 18 - Topic TBD
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 248-964-8520.
Guiding Hearts Support Group (Wayne) meet at Beaumont Hospital, Wayne:
- Cardiac Rehab Room
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 734-467-4291.