Guiding Hearts (or Take Heart) Support Group are free, patient-led group, aimed at providing education and support for adult cardiac patients and their families.
Every month guest speakers will discuss a different topic, related to heart disease, followed by open group questions and discussion.
Meeting Locations and Times
Our Take Heart Support Group is held at Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills:
- Classroom 2 West
- Jan. 28, Feb. 25, Mar. 24 & Apr. 28; 4th Tuesday of every month, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 947-521-8342.
Guiding Heart Support Group (Royal Oak) meets at the Beaumont Health Center:
- Classroom 1 & 2
- Thursday, March 12; Cardiopulmonary Interactions of Exercise, Dr. Nair, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 248-655-5750.
Guiding Hearts Support Group (Troy) meet at Beaumont Hospital, Troy:
- Classrooms 3 & 4
- Dates pending
- Park in the deck adjacent to the hospital. Enter hospital from the deck and take main hallway to area D. Take the elevators to the Lower Level, Classrooms 3 & 4 are across from the Garden Cafe.
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 248-964-8520.
Guiding Hearts Support Group (Wayne) meet at Beaumont Hospital, Wayne:
- Cardiac Rehab Room
- Monday, Jan. 13, 12:30 - 1 p.m.
- If you have any questions or to register, please call 734-467-4291.