Mammograms at Beaumont
Beaumont offers comprehensive breast care programs that integrate cancer prevention, early detection, rapid diagnosis, leading-edge therapies and a variety of support, education and community programs.
Our nurse navigators and breast care specialists offer a number of services, including:
- screening and diagnostic mammograms
- digital and tomosynthesis mammograms
- breast ultrasound and MRI
- ultrasound and MRI-guided breast biopsies
- cryoablation of fibroadenomas
- stereotactic and Magseed breast biopsies
- bone densitometry
SCHEDULING A MAMMOGRAM
Beaumont recommends all women over the age of 40 to have an annual mammogram. And with mammography services at 17 locations, Beaumont wants to make sure you have access to the most advanced technology available. Where doctors are the leaders in early detection of stage 1 and stage 2 cancers. Never settle for not knowing.
Visit myBeaumontChart or call 800-328-8542 today to schedule an appointment.