The most advanced mammography services – anywhere.
The American Cancer Society encourages all women over the age of 40 to have an annual mammogram. And with mammography services at 17 locations, Beaumont wants to make sure you have access to the most advanced breast care services – anywhere.
Beaumont Health offers comprehensive breast care programs that integrate cancer prevention, early detection, rapid diagnosis, leading-edge therapies, and a variety of support, education and community programs.
Our nurse navigators and breast care specialists offer a number of services, including:
- screening and diagnostic mammograms
- breast ultrasound and MRI
- ultrasound and MRI-guided breast biopsies
- screening and diagnostic tomosynthesis
- cryoablation of fibroadenomas
- stereotactic breast biopsies
- bone densitometry