The following are the most common symptoms of Ewing sarcoma. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include:
- pain around the site of the tumor
- swelling and/or redness around the site of the tumor
- weight loss, decreased appetite
- paralysis and/or incontinence (if the tumor is in the spinal region )
- symptoms related to nerve compression from tumor (e.g., numbness, tingling, paralysis, etc.)
The symptoms of Ewing sarcoma may resemble other medical conditions or problems. Always consult your physician for a diagnosis.