Beaumont physical therapy provides treatments to individuals of all ages that have pain or physical limitations affecting their ability to move and perform everyday activities.
Our team of physical therapists and physical therapist assistants are licensed health care professionals focused on maximizing movement potential, injury prevention, treatment, and sustainable wellness.
Our goal is to collaborate with patients and their families as they look to achieve their health goals. There’s no quit in us, because there’s no quit in you.
Online Scheduling Available at our Macomb & West Bloomfield Locations
Please have your insurance information available.Online appointment scheduling is for new patients and initial appointments only. All others, please call:
Macomb - 586-416-8430
West Bloomfield - 248-855-7411
We assist patients and families in:
- pre- and post-orthopedic surgery recovery
- recovery from sports related injuries
- recovery from cancer treatment, including lymphedema
- pre- and postpartum pain management
- pelvic floor dysfunction treatment
- incontinence treatment
- orthopedic rehabilitation techniques including Graston and Muscle Energy (45-minute sessions)
- gait and balance training
- wide variety of manual therapy (hands-on) techniques
- sports and training
- sports therapy
- functional strengthening and core stabilization
- pelvic floor therapy
- lymphedema therapy
- oncology rehabilitation