You will find quality medical, nursing and rehabilitative services in
beautiful and relaxing settings at Beaumont affiliated nursing
facilities. Each of our nursing and rehabilitation facilities offers a variety of
services ranging from an assisted living environment for those
recovering from surgeries such as total hip replacement, to post-acute
hospital care for those requiring more concentrated care.
While at a Beaumont facility, Beaumont is involved in your care through:
- regular visiting Beaumont physicians including a member of the
Beaumont Physical Medicine team for oversight and coordination of your
medical and rehab needs
- medical oversight by a board-certified Beaumont Geriatrician
- a computer link to your Beaumont medical information for accuracy of data
- use of the Beaumont Reference Lab to analyze and trend your lab results
- coordination of other Beaumont services including infusion therapy and hospice in the event the need arises
- regular evaluation of your care with collaboration from the Beaumont Quality Assurance Team
- a streamlined admission process
- an on-site nurse-liaison is available to address any
questions you or your family may have regarding your hospital discharge
and admission to a nursing care facility
The therapy team at our nursing and rehabilitation facilities reviews your rehabilitation improvement status on a regular basis.
Setting and monitoring therapy standards have allowed for a more
efficient rehabilitative stay with greater improvement in a shorter
length of time.
With the continued exceptional quality you expect in maintaining the
Beaumont Standard of Care, we encourage you to make an educated choice
for your post acute care recovery.