From hammertoes and ankle transplantation to using synthetic cartilage to reduce pain in the big toe, foot and ankle orthopedic surgery at Beaumont has what you need to regain your mobility.
We offer a full spectrum of innovative foot and ankle services provided by fellowship-trained foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons. No matter what is causing you pain, our specialists are experienced in the latest techniques, including minimally invasive procedures that may mean less pain, lower risk and a faster recovery time.
Maintaining pain-free mobility and maximizing functional capacity is the mainstay of foot and ankle treatment. With advances in state-of-the-art surgical procedures, rehabilitation techniques and contemporary orthotic devices, Beaumont foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons have been more successful than ever in accomplishing these goals.
Foot and ankle treatment options
- congenital and developmental deformity correction
- arthritic reconstruction including joint replacement and ankle transplantation
- traumatic extremity reconstruction including fracture care, tendon and ligament repair
- sports-related disorders
- flatfoot correction
- bunion and hammertoe correction
- diabetic foot and ankle reconstruction
- orthotic and brace management