Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
is an innovative treatment that is used to heal a variety of conditions, including non-healing diabetic foot ulcers, and complications from radiation therapy. HBOT enhances the body's natural healing ability by promoting the growth of new blood vessels resulting in healed wounds and a decreased chance of amputation. It's a thoroughly tested, FDA approved, completely safe and painless therapy that has helped thousands of patients heal faster and better than ever before.
Beaumont offers Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at three locations:
- Royal Oak- multi-patient chamber
- ideal for patients who have difficulty in confined spaces
- Dearborn- single-patient chamber
- Grosse Pointe - single-patient chamber
- Taylor- single-patient chamber