A free, interactive workshop to help you live a meaningful life
Tuesday, April 24
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills, Colen Auditorium
28050 Grand River, Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Park at the administration building across from Emergency Center.
The free workshop includes:
- Beaumont Chief of Pain Management Bruce Hillenberg, Ph.D., ABPP, speaking on living a meaningful life with pain
- information on the science of pain and how you can self-manage your symptoms and challenges
- an interactive panel discussion featuring Beaumont pain management experts and current patients who are living meaningful lives with chronic pain
- information on pain management techniques, including physical therapy, acupuncture, massage therapy and yoga therapy
- an opportunity to set personal pain management goals and apply what you learn
- testimonials from two patients who previously lived with chronic pain for years
Spouses/primary support family members are encouraged to attend. Light refreshments provided.