Beaumont is currently offering limited valet parking at some of our hospitals. Our teams have instituted changes to keep patients, family members and valet attendants safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Keeping you safe
Security, Infectious Diseases and our valet management company have been working together to safely provide valet service. We have instituted the following changes to help keep patients, their family members and valet attendants healthy:Every team member
will wear a mask and face shield.
- Valet attendants will follow strict hand washing procedures after every valet trip.
- Guests’ keys will be disinfected and placed under a UV light.
- A “cleaning authority” team member will be responsible for wiping down touch points when the vehicle is returned to the owner.
- Return tickets will not be used. Instead, valets and guests will verify the ticket number and let the patron keep the ticket to avoid passing the paper back and forth.
- The cashier will not have contact with guests. Instead, the valet attendant will assist with transactions to avoid contact with the cashier.
- All team members will take a health assessment test and have their temperature checked before each shift.
- Valet attendants will have access to proper PPE.