25631 Little Mack Avenue.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
- Special training in the bio-psycho-social approach to patient care
- A complete suite of services for baby, child and adolescent care, includingimmunizations, school physicals, sports medicine, mole and wart removal, stitches, casting and more
- Women's health and obstetrical care administered by female physicians who understand women's special needs
- Skin care for all ages
- Hypertension, diabetes and diet management and nutrition
- Same-day and evening appointments
- A secure electronic medical file system linking you to any touch point within our Beaumont network
- Electronic prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment:
Robin Samyn, M.D.
Shoshan Zolo, M.D.