950 N. Main Street
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
- Child wellness checkups and immunizations
- Same-day sick appointments, Saturday hours
- School, camp and sport physicals
- Preventive care and screenings
- Diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension management
- A secure electronic medical file linking your information to any touch point within our network
- Electronic prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment:
Jeffrey Rochlen, M.D.
Barbara Falkell, D.O.