Beneficial on both physical and psychological levels.
What are the benefits of Hot Stone Therapy?
- relaxation of muscles
- stress reduction
- release of toxins
- pain reduction
- improvement of circulation
- calmness of the mind
- reduction in symptoms of anxiety and depression
- reduction of insomnia
What symptoms are affected by Hot Stone Therapy?
Muscle pain caused by tense muscles, stiff joints or injuries may be relieved because the hot stones allow the massage therapist to penetrate deeper into the muscle.
- Mental benefits may be received as a result of the total relaxation that occurs through Hot Stone Therapy. The heated stones are placed strategically along pressure points to help melt away tension creating a calming that helps stress, anxiety and other life annoyances disappear long enough for the mind to relax, at the deepest level. Calmness of the mind.
- Arthritis discomfort may be reduced as the heat penetrates deep into the muscles relaxing them. Some restriction apply.
- A sense of wellness can occur as the warm stones relax the body and the mind is calmed. It is in this relaxed state that the body becomes re-energized.
- It is important to let the massage therapist know if the heat from the stones is too intense or the pressure is too strong, so adjustments may be made.
- Certain conditions are not safe to receive Hot Stone Therapy. Please call for more information.
The cost for a one hour hot stone massage is $60. Call 248-267-5663 to schedule an appointment today!