7 for $70 Heart and Vascular Screening
The cost of a complete heart disease screening is only $70. This screening is specifically designed to identify your risk factors and recommend a course of action to help you improve your heart and vascular health.
The screening includes seven tests:
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Body Mass Index Measurement
- 12-lead Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Stroke Screening/Carotid Artery Ultrasound
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Ultrasound
- Peripheral Artery Disease Screening
- Blood Cholesterol and Hemoglobin A1c Measurements*
All diagnostic studies performed through the screening program are read by board-certified Beaumont doctors. The results and a follow-up letter will be sent to you to share with your primary care physician.
*The blood work portion of the screening (blood cholesterol and glucose measurements) is optional. If you chose not to complete blood work, the cost of the remaining six screening tests is $50.
Know Your Numbers for a Healthy Heart
This helpful guide shows you what your numbers should be and how to better manage your risk factors.
Beaumont's 7 for $70 heart screening is a great way to find out if you are at risk for heart disease.