25605 Orangelawn Ave.
Redford, MI 48239
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
South Redford School District and Beaumont have established a School-Based Health Center at Pierce Middle School that serves as a dynamic health center that has full capacity to address the extensive needs of our community.
- is exclusively for Redford residents ages 10 to 21
- treats dependents of Redford students, from birth to age 21
- is staffed by an experienced nurse practitioner
- accepts most insurances
- provides primary care services
- meets all accreditation standards specified by the American Osteopathic Association.
- is under the direct supervision of Beaumont's Clinic Systems.
- provides patients access to medical care, lab tests, and health education all within one easy-to-navigate facility.
- supports a health education component of services in an education/counseling resource room in the Center.