The Beaumont Health & Wellness Center, Coolidge (formerly Beaumont Health Center) offers an extensive range of medical services and tests for patients of all ages. This health center is equipped with leading edge technology that can deliver accurate results.
With this convenient location, it is now easier than ever for you to access Beaumont doctors and services.
Adult Speech-Language PathologyPhone
To request more information or make an appointment with any of the cardiac rehabilitation programs, please call 248-655-5750.
Center for Children's Rehabilitation
Hand Rehab, Driving and Workability
Beaumont laboratories work in partnership with pathologists and physicians to deliver precise analysis and empathetic patient care through its collaborative, multi-disciplined team experts.
|Monday||7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
Neurological Rehabilitation(both PT & OT)
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Center
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
• radiation injury to the bladder (radiation cystitis)
• radiation injury to the jaw bone (osteoradionecrosis)
• radiation injury to the bowel (radiation proctitis, enteritis)
• radiation injury to the chest
• diabetic patients with foot ulcers
• bone infection (osteomyelitis)
• history of failed reconstructive procedure