1949 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI 48072
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Our staff consists of board-certified physicians who specialize in treating the specific problems related to older adults. The staff also includes a clinical nurse specialist in gerontology, and a social worker dedicated to helping people cope with the problems that sometimes confront older adults.
An evaluation is conducted over three days and involves a one-to-two hour session each day. The evaluation consists of an extensive questionnaire involving a patient medical history, a thorough two-hour physical examination, and tests to determine the person's ability to move about and carry out routine tasks associated with daily living. An evaluation also includes an assessment to determine a person's mental abilities, psychological and social skills.
Evaluation may benefit older adults experiencing:
- a general failure to thrive
- emotional problems
- multiple health problems
- complications resulting from multiple medications
- hardship (or difficulty) taking care of personal needs and management of the home
- bladder control problems
- Alzheimer's disease and/or other memory problems
- confusion or other mental impairments
- episodes of unexplained fainting (known as syncope)
- difficulty walking and/or frequent falls
- unexplained weight loss
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment:
|Kristina Hyde, M.D.||Danuta Molenda, M.D.
|Khaled Imam, M.D.||Brain Mucky, M.D.
|Simran Kaur, M.D.
||Amita Pai, M.D.
|Michael Maddens, M.D.||Stacy Ruff, D.O.|