Coronavirus Hotline at 800-592-4784
Beaumont COVID-19 hotline is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Beaumont's coronavirus hotline is a community resource for timely, accurate information about COVID-19 symptoms and virtual screening for people who are experiencing symptoms. The line is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Nurses will answer questions about the virus and direct patients to the appropriate level of care:
- treating symptoms at home
- following up with a primary doctor
- seeking treatment at an urgent care or an emergency center
Beaumont urges patients who have COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, difficulty breathing, to call ahead to the hotline before being examined by a physician. This will help health care providers reduce the likelihood of others getting exposed. If you need medical attention during a time when the hotline is not active, please call ahead to the physician’s office, urgent care or emergency center before traveling there.
Hotline Expands to Include Vaccine Assistance
Beaumont has expanded its COVID-19 phone line to help individuals who do not have computer access schedule their vaccine appointments online. Please note: Call volumes are extremely high. Scheduling online is the fastest, easiest and preferred
method to schedule. In addition, Beaumont’s regularly updated COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions include answers to many questions you may have.
Call center team can assist with:
- creating a myBeaumontChart account (including sending an activation code, resetting a password, etc.)
- scheduling patients who meet the state’s criteria but do not have access to the internet
- navigating online scheduling after receiving an email invitation to schedule
- re-scheduling appointments
Call center team cannot assist with:
- making real-time appointments for walk-ins
- scheduling family members to be vaccinated at the same time
- answering clinical questions about the vaccine
Additional Hotline Resources