About Beaumont Radiology and Imaging Services
With nearly 1 million screening and diagnostic tests performed each year, Beaumont Health is Michigan’s preferred destination for imaging. We offer 23 locations across Southeast Michigan, combining trusted care with efficiency:
- Easy access: Most of our locations offer same- or next-day appointments, and we work to get you in and out as easily as possible. For homebound patients who have trouble traveling to a traditional imaging center, we offer hospital-quality mobile imaging. We bring the equipment to your bedside for diagnostic testing at home or in a care facility.
- Quality: The American College of Radiology has designated several of our locations as Diagnostic Imaging Centers of Excellence. This designation (the first in Michigan) means we provide the highest quality imaging and expertise in reading results.
- Coordination for fast results: Our system is set up for easy and fast communication between radiology staff and your doctor. With both myBeaumontChart and myRecord, you have access to your test results even more quickly.
- Latest imaging technology: Beaumont provides advanced, safe and precise diagnostic imaging technology. Several locations offer the Flash CT scan. This scan only takes a fraction of a second (compared to 15 seconds), meaning less exposure to radiation and more comfort for patients who have trouble remaining still and holding their breath. For patients who experience claustrophobia, we offer open imaging at several locations.
- Advanced mammography: With 17 digital mammography locations, scheduling a mammogram is easy. Several locations now offer digital breast tomosynthesis. This 3-D breast imaging features less breast compression, making it more comfortable for women. The 3-D view of the breast also makes it easier for radiologists to spot cancers in dense breast tissue.