Care for the important framework of our body – our bones and joints –
should not be entrusted to anyone but the best. Beaumont is
consistently ranked among the top hospitals in the United States for
orthopedic surgeries. Some of the world’s most advanced technology and
most experienced surgeons are right here. And Beaumont is Michigan's top-ranked and most preferred hospital for orthopedics.
Our orthopedic surgeons diagnose and treat the most complex
orthopedic conditions in both adult and pediatric patients. Our surgeons treat cases in every
specialty and subspecialty of orthopedics, including:
Our experienced staff trains the next generation of physicians through a
fully accredited residency program and fellowship programs in spine,
sports medicine and joint reconstruction.
The entire team of orthopedic specialists is dedicated to providing a compassionate and caring experience for all patients.
Orthopedic Services at Beaumont
Beaumont offers services designed to speed recovery of orthopedic patients, such as:
- high-tech operating suites designed to improve patient safety
- dedicated orthopedic patient care units
- several well-equipped outpatient physical therapy facilities conveniently located throughout the metro Detroit area
- complete Home Medical Equipment services supplying orthopedic equipment and mobility assistance devices
- an inpatient rehabilitation unit, providing a transition from hospital to home, available for certain patients
- a team of licensed therapy professionals who collaborate with physicians to plan rehabilitation care
- a team of well-trained orthopedic staff, including many nurses certified in orthopedics
- Hospitality Assistants available to escort you on the day of your
elective inpatient surgery, answer any questions you may have during
your stay and help with travel arrangements for patients from