The experts at Beaumont are innovating the future of orthopedics today. Treatments to help you decrease pain and increase mobility. And return to what you love as quickly as possible.
Beaumont is consistently ranked among the top hospitals in the United States for orthopedic surgeries. Some of the world’s most advanced technology and most experienced surgeons are right here. And we are Michigan’s most preferred destination for orthopedics.
Our orthopedic surgeons diagnose and treat the most complex orthopedic conditions in both adult and pediatric patients. Our surgeons treat cases in every specialty and subspecialty of orthopedics, including:
Our team also treats cases in orthopedic oncology, trauma and pediatric orthopedics.
Our experienced staff trains the next generation of physicians through a fully accredited residency program and fellowship programs in spine, sports medicine, foot and ankle surgery, shoulder surgery and joint reconstruction.
The entire team of orthopedic specialists is dedicated to providing a compassionate and caring experience for all patients and their families.
Orthopedic Services at Beaumont
Beaumont offers services designed to speed recovery of orthopedic patients, such as:
- high-tech operating suites designed to improve patient safety
- dedicated orthopedic patient care units
- several well-equipped outpatient physical therapy facilities conveniently located throughout the metro Detroit area
- complete Home Medical Equipment services supplying orthopedic equipment and mobility assistance devices
- an inpatient rehabilitation unit, providing a transition from hospital to home, available for certain patients
- a team of licensed therapy professionals who collaborate with physicians to plan rehabilitation care
- a team of well-trained orthopedic staff, including many nurses certified in orthopedics
- Hospitality Assistants available to escort you on the day of your elective inpatient surgery, answer any questions you may have during your stay and help with travel arrangements for patients from out-of-town