22646 E. Nine Mile Road
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
- Same-day appointments for you and your family
- Flexible appointments backed up by 24-hour access to an on-call physician
- A complete suite of services for baby, child and adolescent care, including immunizations, school and college physicals, and urgent and acute care with nurse triage
- A secure electronic medical file system linking you and your doctors to any touch point within our Beaumont network
- Electronic prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
- Locally trained, board-certified physicians who live in your neighborhood
- Special training in infectious diseases and chronic infections
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment:
Mark Alrais, M.D.
Donna Hoban, M.D.
Zenia Maqbool, M.D.
Daniel Stachelski, M.D.