Our occupational therapists (OTs) are skilled in providing a wide spectrum of services to all ages, including training in activities of daily living, energy conservation/work simplification skills, ergonomics and work hardening program, adaptive equipment including wheelchair clinic, home safety evaluations, hand rehabilitation, low vision and visual perceptual rehabilitation, driving rehabilitation and pediatric rehabilitation.
Benefits of Treatment
- improve independence in all facets of daily living
- improve safety in the home with functional tasks
- improve strength, flexibility and endurance to participate in daily activities
- restore dexterity with muscular movement
- recommend, adapt, and create supportive devices to improve independence with daily activities
- improve carry-over of learned techniques and compensations through patient and family education