Latest Surgeries and Best Care When You Need It
Whether you come to Beaumont Health for inpatient surgery or a quick outpatient procedure, you receive extraordinary care. Our surgeons represent every major surgical specialty and are highly skilled in the latest techniques. We offer:
- Recognized excellence: U.S. News and World Report recently ranked four of our surgical specialties — heart, orthopedics, GI and neurosurgery — as tops in Michigan. While the publication specifically singled out Beaumont
Hospital, Royal Oak, such excellence extends across our network.
- Emergency surgery: Beaumont’s multiple trauma centers are equipped with the latest surgical capabilities and include a Level I designation for Royal Oak. When needed, the Beaumont One helicopter is always available to take you
to Royal Oak for the most advanced care possible.
- Latest in robotic-assisted surgery: A number of Beaumont hospitals offer robotic-assisted surgery with the da Vinci system, the leading technology available. Troy is a nationally recognized training center for these surgeries, with
surgeons coming from around the country to learn. Benefits of robotic-assisted surgery include:
- More minimally invasive procedures: The precision surgeons achieve by guiding the robot means you receive smaller incisions and recover faster.
- Better experience for the patient: Robotic-assisted surgery causes less bleeding, less risk of infection, and less post-operative pain and scarring. That adds up to better results.
- Anesthesia services: Anesthesia is a critical component of the surgical care you receive. Recently, Beaumont has partnered with NorthStar Anesthesia, a nationally recognized provider of safe, high-quality anesthesia services.
This partnership is rooted in our tradition of safe, high-quality care. Learn about Beaumont's Anesthesiology Leaders.
Specialized Surgery Centers
Our specialized surgery centers offer you comfort and convenience, along with the latest technology and treatments. Our centers include:
- Beaumont - Trenton Surgery Center: Designed for patient comfort, this center features a hotel-like lounge and private rooms for stays less than 24 hours. Operating rooms are outfitted with the most advanced equipment.
- Beaumont - Wayne Surgery Center: All types of inpatient and outpatient surgeries are performed at the center. Surgeons are skilled in using the da Vinci robotic-assisted system.
- Ghesquiere Family Center for Children’s Surgery, Royal Oak: Advanced technology, minimally invasive surgery and highly trained experts make our center a top spot for pediatric surgery. From twinkling stars overhead to a cozy
preoperative play area, everything about the bright, colorful space was designed to comfort children and families.
- Applebaum Surgical Learning Center, Royal Oak: We offer one of the country’s most advanced medical simulation facilities. Surgeons use virtual reality technology to learn the latest surgical techniques. That innovative training
means better results for patients.