A COMPREHENSIVE, MEDICALLY SUPERVISED WEIGHT PROGRAM WITH PROVEN RESULTS OFFERED VIRTUALLY FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS
ReNew's virtual weight management program
Lose weight and improve your health from the safety and comfort of your home.
Our program features a comprehensive educational component and structured meal plan in a supportive small group setting which allows you to effectively lose weight while learning the skills to make a lasting lifestyle changes to achieve your long-term health goals.
Healthy skills, healthy habits
When you are ready to choose change, we’ll be ready alongside you, providing expert support, education, and accountability. Our approach focuses on making conscious choices. Nothing is “forbidden” – it is a matter of balance. You are what you do. We help you do healthy.
TYPICAL WEIGHT & HEALTH RESULTS
Depending upon individual circumstances, typical weight loss is 1-3 pounds per week. Many clients experience meaningful health improvements, including:
- Improved blood pressure and lipid levels
- Better management of chronic conditions like diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Improved mobility
- Potential reduction in medications
- A sense of improved health and enhanced confidence in the ability to make lasting change
Our virtual program program includes:
- Weekly, 90-minute virtual small group classes, led by registered dietitians in a non-judgmental, supportive environment.
- Our meal plan and curriculum are evidence-based and supported by sound scientific research.
- Medical monitoring
- A structured initial meal plan which combines meal replacements with fruits and vegetables for safe, rapid, and effective weight loss.
- HealthOne meal replacements are tasty and versatile. They come in a variety of flavors and can easily be made into shakes, muffins, soups and more – recipes and demos are included.
Our long-term approach is broken down into two phases:
- Foundation – Weekly skill-building classes, focused on helping you learn what works best for you and putting your new skills into action.
- Stride – If you’ve been on more than one diet, you know that it’s not just losing weight that’s the problem: it’s keeping the weight off. Stride provides ongoing supportive guidance as your new skills grow into lasting habits.
We are happy to help you decide if ReNew is a good fit with your health goals. Email Ruth Ranks MEd, RDN for additional information.