The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires all health care providers to provide Notice of Privacy Practices. The notice will inform you of the ways we may use your information and the occasions on which we may disclose this information to others.
The notice will also explain your rights regarding your health information:
- Right to request restriction
- Right to receive confidential communications
- Right to inspect and copy your health information
- Right to amend your health information
- Right to an accounting of disclosures
- Right to a paper copy of the notice
- Right to complain if you feel your privacy has been violated
For more information about this notice or about Beaumont's privacy policies, please contact us.