18325 E. 10 Mile Rd.
Roseville, MI 48066
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
- Same-day appointments with a board-certified internist trained to manage all your health issues as your primary care physician
- A secure electronic medical file linking your information to any touch point within our network
- Electronic prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
- Family care to patients 18 years and older, with a focus on rheumatology, cardiology, women's health and more
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and schedule an appointment:
Kumudinie C Fonseka, MD
Wafaa Hanna, M.D.
Deepali Jain, M.D.
Demetrios Mermiges, M.D.
Donald R Moore, MD
Jennifer Hui Fen Wang, M.D.