755 W. Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI 48084
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
Physicians of Internal Medicine is comprised of highly qualified, board certified internal medicine doctors who provide exceptional health care with access to all of the leading-edge resources Beaumont Health System has to offer. Services include:
- Annual physicals
- Acute and chronic sick visits
- Blood draws
For your convenience, same day appointments are available. You will also be able to utilize a secure electronic health record that allows the doctors at Physicians of Internal Medicine to coordinate your care, including any lab, imaging, medical and surgical care you have, anywhere throughout Beaumont. You can access this portal at any time to get up-to-date information about your health and test results.
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about Dr. Scappini and request an appointment:
Mark Scapini, M.D.